Adobe Premiere Pro tutorial: Add Camera Shake Effect
March 15, 2016 3:58 pm
Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorial: How to Add Camera Shake Effect
- First, you have to download my FREE Camera Shake Effect Presets. And if you want to become a professional Premiere editor check out my Complete Adobe Premiere Pro Editing Course (For Limited Time Discount).
- Now, After you have downloaded the Camera Shake Effect Presets, you simply just drag it on the desired video and that will do the trick!
- Each preset is suitable for different purpose:
* “Big Cam – more motion” : It’s a big camera preset and it has a little bit more motion.
* “Big Cam – not so much movement” : Also big camera preset but it has less motion than the first preset.
* “Hand Held Cam – telephoto lens” : As if you are holding a camera from far away, kind of trying to use a telephoto lens.
* “Hand Held running cam with blur” : This is to emulate running with a camera that has blur inside Premiere Pro.
* “Hand Held running cam without blur” : This is to emulate running with a camera without blur.
* “Bad Dream” : This will be good for a sequence when someone is dreaming that he is running it’s in the middle of a bad nightmare.
Category: Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorials