After Effects Tutorial – Room Compositing
February 2, 2016 7:05 am
- Download the Project Files of this episode, it will help you understand better the tutorial.
- After you downloaded the Project Files, you can see that the composition has several layers, so I will start from the bottom layer which is the background.
- On the solid background, I added some Grunge Effect.
- Then, I added the pipes which are a piece of a larger image that I cropped, and the Phone are just a picture that I added.
- I added some light flares and the top left of the picture, I added a wiggle expression to it, as a result of that the light blinks.
That’s it now all you have to do is to render the composition!
If you want to learn more about After Effects you can check out my Complete After Effects Course
Category: After Effects