Adobe Premiere Tutorial – Create Picture in Picture
A PIP effect is an effect that shows a smaller video clip playing simultaneously on top of a background video clip.
You can use this effect to Add FaceCam To Gaming Videos, Video tutorials etc.
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to create picture in picture animation easily using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Open Adobe Premiere Pro and create a new project.
- Import several videos to the project.
- Create a new sequence and drop one video on the timeline.( This is going to be the main video)
- Next, drop another video over the timeline, but place it above the first video.
5. Click on the new video you dropped over the timeline and reduce it’s Scale and align it inside the Motion settings in the Effect Controls.
Get out Get our Complete Premiere Pro Course (Special Discount!)