DaVinci Resolve 12.5 Tutorial – Advanced Editing Tools
Advanced Editing Tools
There are more advanced ways to edit in DaVinci resolve 12.5
- If you select a video and drag it to the top right of the screen a pop up menu will be opened, in this menu you have several options:
- When you drag the video over “Insert” the current clip will be added to the timeline where the current time indicator is located at the moment.
- When you drag the video and put it on “OverWrite” it will replace the video that is next to the current time indicator with the selected clip.
- If you drag a video to “Append to the End” it will be added after the last video that is on the timeline.
- We also have “Place on Top” if we drag to this, the selected video will be added in a new channel on top.
If you want to learn more about DaVinci Resolve, you can try our FREE DaVinci Resolve Course
And if you want to be DaVinci Pro? Get our Full DaVinci Resolve Course for a Limited Time Discount!