DaVinci Resolve 12.5 – Export your project
Exporting or Delivering in DaVinci Resolve is really easy, in this tutorial I’m going to teach you how to export your projects from DaVinci Resolve to YouTube, Vimeo etc.
Export your Project
- First thing we need to do is to select the Delivery tab at the bottom of the page
- At the top left you will have all the exporting options, the first one is “Custom” which is more complicated if you don’t know much about video formats I suggest you do not choose this one.
- Then you have two options, Export to YouTube and export to Vimeo, you can export in 720p, 1080p, and 2160p.
- You also have the option to export as Premiere XML, so you can later on edit your project in Premiere Pro.
- After you chose your exporting settings, and chose where to export the video you need to click on “Add to Render Queue”.
- Click on “Start Render” and then you just have to wait until DaVinci Resolve will finish exporting your video.
If you want to learn more about DaVinci Resolve, you can try our FREE DaVinci Resolve Course
And if you want to be DaVinci Pro? Get our Full DaVinci Resolve Course for a Limited Time Discount!