DaVinci Resolve 12.5 Tutorial – How to add Titles & Transitions
May 24, 2016 11:04 am
How to Add Titles & Transitions
- First change your timeline view so you will get a better look at the timeline.
- To add a fade you have to hover to the edge of the video and you will see that your mouse cursor will change, you simply need to drag it and the fade will be created.
- To create a title just click on the effects library, then choose the Toolbox tab, scroll down until you see the titles menu, choose text title, and drag it to the timeline.
- By clicking on the title in the timeline you can edit the title, with the menu that will be opened in the top right area of the screen.
- To add a transition just right click between 2 clip, and choose a transition.
- You can change the transition settings, and choose a different one, with the window that will be opened in the top right of the screen.
If you want to learn more about DaVinci Resolve, you can try our FREE DaVinci Resolve Course
And if you want to be DaVinci Pro? Get our Full DaVinci Resolve Course for a Limited Time Discount!
Category: DaVinci Resolve