After Effects & Cinema 4D Tutorial – Poke’ball
This is the complete Poke’mon tutorial, First we will Create the 3D Poke’ball in Cinema 4D, and then we will Animate the Poke’ball in After Effects using 3D Camera Tracker.
Creating the Pokeball in Cinema 4D:
- First, we add a Sphere from the Shape menu.
- In the next step, we create the Poke’ball button. So we add a new Cylinder and place it in the middle of the Poke’ball.
- After we created the whole Poke’ball shape it’s time to add some colors.
- The final step is to Bake (Export) the Poke’ball, we will choose Format (HDR).
Compositing The Poke’ball in After Effects
- The next step is to add a Camera Track to the panoramic picture.
- Then we imported the 3D Poke’ball that we created in Cinema 4D. Watch this video to Create 3D Poke’ball in Cinema 4D from scratch.
- After we did some color corrections to the Poke’ball we managed to get the correct result.
Download the full After Effects Project (Including 3D Poke’ball object).
Pokemon is Copyright Nintendo and The Pokémon Company
How you use the 3D model we created is up to you. Your usage must not violate international copyright/intellectual property law, or the copyright/intellectual property law of the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, your country of residence.