iMovie Editing Tutorial
October 15, 2015 2:57 pm
This tutorial describes how to edit your iOs movies in your Mac at the same point that you ended in your iPhone!
- Make sure that your iMovie is updated both on your iPhone and on your Mac.
- Open iMovie in your iPhone.
- Click on the Export button.
- Click on iCloud Drive.
- Now you have 2 options – One is to export it as Video File and the Second is to export it as iMovie Project. Choose iMovie Project.
- Now on your Mac, you can go to your iCloud drive and open the iMovie Project you created on your iPhone.
If you want to learn how to shoot amazing video on your iPhone you can Get my iPhone 6 Video Editing Course