iPhone Tutorial – Copy Photos from DSLR Camera to iPhone
How to copy photos from DSLR Camera to iPhone WITHOUT computer
This tutorial shows how to copy photos from your camera directly to your iPhone without using a computer.
First, you need to make sure that you have Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and a regular USB cable.
- Connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and the USB cable.
- Connect the other side of the USB cable to the DSLR Camera
- Connect the other side of theLightning to USB Camera Adapter to the iPhone
- Go to your gallery and press on the import button
- The photos that are not marked with green V are photos you haven’t imported to your iPhone. Mark them.
- Click Import the the top right of the screen.
- Click on Import Selected
You can use Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to connect your camera to your iPhone directly.
While this cable is an old news Apple stops to support it from iOS 8. So iPhone 6 & iPhone 6S users couldn’t use it, until now…
Apple just released iOS 9.2 a week ago, and they finally bring back the support from this great cable!
Now you can watch or import your photos and edit them directly on your iPhone. Very useful when you want to do some quick fix on location and share the photos without taking your laptop with you.
Watch the video and see how this works.
If you want to learn how to shoot amazing video on your iPhone you can Get my iPhone 6 video editing course in limited time discount!