Premiere Pro CC Tutorial – How To Record A Voice-Over
June 2, 2015 10:23 am
In this short video tutorial, I will show you how set-up Adobe Premiere Pro CC to record voice-over fast and simply.
- Open Premiere Pro CC
- Go to Audio Hardware to check if your microphone is set up as default input.
- After you checked that your microphone is set up as default input right click on this area in the timeline, and click on customize.
- To enable voice over, drag the microphone icon over the timeline, where you want the voice will be added to.
- Again right click on the timeline, but now choose Voice-Over Record Settings
- In this menu you can name the voice track, set Preroll and Postroll as you wish, and also check if you are clipping and should reduce the volume.
- In order to start recording click on the microphone icon on the timeline.
- After you are done recording the voice will be added automatically to the timeline.
If you want to learn more about Premiere Pro, Check out our New Adobe Premiere Pro Course, it’s on a limited time discount!
Category: Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorials