iMovie iPhone 6 – Adding Animation
In this episode we take a look at Adding animation to our iMovie Project on our iPhone.
How to add animation to photos in iPhone iMovie
- Open iMovie on your iPhone.
- Click on the import button which is located at the bottom left corner, and import new photo.
- Click on pinch to position the start in order to decide the start position of the photo animation.
- Click on pinch to position the end in order to choose the end animation of the photo.
- Click on play to see the photo animation you created.
That’s all it is pretty simple and fast to create this kind of animations in Apple iMovie.
To watch the original video on YouTube click on this link:
Get free video editing course: goo.gl/HJqVeV
Get my iPhone 6 video editing course: goo.gl/X5Gews
Subscribe to our channel to get at least 2 tutorials per week: goo.gl/NHxdNM