iPhone iMovie – How to Create Split Screen
- Go into iMovie and add 2 videos.
- Choose One video and put it on the timeline.
- Click on the Second video and press on the 3 dots option.
- Press on the Overlay button to place the 2 videos as you like.
- Important Tip : you can’t change the position of the video, so you have to shoot your videos in a way that will fit your edit!
Subscribe to this channel to see other videos: vid.io/xqjj
If you want to learn how to shoot amazing video on your iPhone you can Get my iPhone 6 video editing course (72% Discount for limited time – only 10$) bit.ly/1ETLfA4 JOIN THE Make Your Media SUPPORTER FAMILY & HELP US CREATE OUR NEXT VIDEO: www.patreon.com/MYM?ty=h